Trains Made Exclusively for Hobby Clubs and Organizations
- METCA (Metropolitan Division Train Collectors Association)
- Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA)
- Lionel Operating Train Society (LOTS)
- Southeastern Michigan S Gaugers
- CLRC - Chicagoland Lionel Railroad Club
- National Association of S-Gaugers (NASG)
- Toy Train Operating Museum
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (RMLI)
- LITTLE - Long Island Toy Train Locomotive Engineers
- Southern California S Gaugers Train Club
- Toy Train Operating Society (TTOS)
METCA (Metropolitan Division Train Collectors Association)
METCA is a division of the Train Collectors Association (TCA) with our National Headquarters and Museum Building located in Strasburg, Pennsylvania. METCA Division was established in 1961. It encompasses Fairfield County, Connecticut, New York City, New York counties of Westchester, Putnam, Duchess, Ulster, Orange, Sullivan, Nassau, Suffolk and Rockland, New Jersey counties of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Union.
To learn more about METCA, or the Train Collectors Association, please visit our website.
METCA issued our first ever completely Lionel decorated piece of rolling stock in 2008. Every year since then, we have issued Lionel rolling stock exclusive to METCA. METCA rolling stock is built to order based on advanced reservations. To date, each of our offerings has Sold Out. Some of our cars are picture below. To find out more information about our latest offering, including an order form, please visit our website.